Since, during the pandemic, there is no stock of club balls for general use we are offering tubes of 4 balls at virtually cost price of £4.
The following is the procedure to follow to buy balls.
- Member pays by electronic transfer – no cash or cheques
- to NatWest 60-24-21 A/C No. 91005965 with YOUR NAME as reference
- Member emails firstname.lastname@example.org with request including number of tubes
- Once money is in the bank, Karen informs Member and Dom
- Member arranges with Dom when to pick up balls
- Dom notes when Member has received balls
Many thanks to Dom for agreeing to help out with this. Please limit your purchases to 1 or 2 tubes at a time so that enough are available for all members who require them.
Note that these balls are for members to use on Crowthorne Tennis Club’s courts. The committee will take a dim view of anyone buying balls to sell on.