Refresh screen to see the latest booking rules
Juniors & Minis – If you are booking for a Junior or Mini Member, please try to avoid midweek evenings from 6pm if you and your opponent are able to play during the daytime. Many of our adult members are now working and cannot play during the day and these times, actually from 5pm onward, are becoming increasingly congested.
Guests – We don’t encourage guests at the moment as it’s safer to think of the club as a bubble of healthy people and every time a guest comes onto the courts, that bubble is compromised. However, we do recognise that occasionally you may want to have a hit with a family member or house guest and also we have prospective members who we want to encourage to join the club by taking them on court for an introductory game.
In all of these cases, it’s important that we maintain our records for contact tracing so you should get in touch with a committee member before booking and make sure we have their details. There will usually be a £2 visitor’s fee for guests, payable by the members introducing them, unless they are a prospective member or, as is currently the case with some juniors, they are playing in an LTA sanctioned competition.
Contact Tracing – When you book your court you will now be able to add the names of the other players sharing your court on the booking dialog. You cannot add to or change this after booking other than to cancel the booking and start again, so, if you need to do so having booked a court, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your opponent or the 3 other players, if doubles, (all of whom who must be members). You do not need to do this if you have already listed the other players when making the booking. This is for contact tracing in the event that a member is infected. In this, hopefully, unlikely event, the club will contact those other members who were present at the club at the same time as the infected member to advise them to take appropriate action.
Coaching – Court 1 is now exclusively for use by our coaches for individual coaching from 8:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday; also 8:00 – 17:00 on Saturdays. Those having coaching with Dom will normally not have to book a court as it will be on Court 1.
Members may book a court for coaching with Lewis or Wojtek out of their own allocation but should try to book Court 2 to keep all coaching together on Courts 1 and 2.
These guidelines will be reviewed periodically.
To Book a Court
- Click on button above, Sign In and select Make a Booking. Only Registered and Paid-up members will be able to Sign In and Make a Booking.
- If you are a Registered and Paid-up member, you will see, say, “BOOK AT 11:30” when you hover over an available slot.
- You can then select an end time 30, 60 or 90 minutes ahead.
- Finally, you will now see an +Add participant link – click on this as many times as you need to add the other members using your court.
- If you need to change the participants, either cancel the booking and start again or send an email to email@example.com.
- Members are able to…
- Book up to 14 days ahead
- Book up to 90 minutes per booking
- Make up to 4 bookings in any period of 7 days
- Members with roles that require different booking permissions should contact the Club Secretary
To Cancel a Booking
- Click on BOOK A COURT button above, Sign In and select My Bookings. Click on Cancel against the booking you wish to cancel.
- Please try not to keep making and cancelling bookings and, if you must cancel a booking, please do so at the earliest opportunity so that another member has a chance to use the court.
Administrators’ Colour Key:
You should receive an email from ClubSpark with a link to follow in order to Register or to Sign in if you have previously registered when at another venue. Do not click on the BOOK A COURT button and then click on Register – this method doesn’t work, so wait for the invitation from ClubSpark and follow the link. The easiest way to register is to do it via your LTA or social media account. If you decide to register via ClubSpark directly, you need to use the same email address as you received the invitation email on. After registering you must Sign in to books courts – see below if you are an adult booking a court for your child.
If you didn’t receive an email or you no longer monitor that email address, contact the Club Secretary and they’ll initiate a new invitation and if necessary tell you the email address to Sign In with so that you can change to a new email address. After registering, sign in and change to your new email address in “My account”.
PLEASE NOTE: For minis and juniors to register to book a court, your parent or guardian needs to register and subsequently sign in. They then select the correct name from a list that appears in the drop down menu at the top right of the booking page. This allows for several members, adult, junior and mini, in the same family to book courts in their own name.