The Coaching Team at Crowthorne Tennis Club is pleased to announce that we will be offering our popular tennis camps for 8 – 16 year olds throughout July and August!
Whilst many sports have shut down over the past few months, tennis has been lucky in that, in May, it was one of the first sports to be given the go ahead to be played in a safe environment. We believe that keeping children fit and active is of vital importance both for physical and mental wellbeing . We are therefore going to be operating our sessions (Mon-Fri) starting at 9am and finishing at 1pm.
- Week 1: 20th July – 24th July
- Week 2: 27th July – 31st July
- Week 3: 3rd August – 7th August
- Week 4: 10th August – 14th August
- Week 5: 17th August – 21st August
- Week 6: 24th August – 28th August
The health and safety of your children will be at the heart of everything we do when running these sessions. With this in mind, all our sessions will follow all relevant government and LTA guidance, with the operation of ‘bubbles’ of a limited number of children per court, social distancing, frequent hand washing and other procedures.
- Social bubbles with limited group sizes
- Different groups will not mix
- Hand sanitizer readily available
- Equipment to be disinfected after each session
- Minimal amounts of picking up balls and frequent hand washing after this
- Players must bring their own racket as we cannot share equipment
We are expecting these sessions to be popular and encourage early bookings. We cannot accept bookings on the day and would encourage you to pay by bank transfer.
The Registration Form is attached and, if you have any questions or queries, please contact Dominic or Andy.