This year’s Annual General Meeting was held on Friday 12th February in the St.Sebastians Pavilion.
The highlights from the meeting are:
- An update on what has happened since last year’s AGM
- The new Subscriptions for 2016/17 which include extending the Full Time Student rate to any Young Person Under 25. Click here.
- Change of priority on infrastructure from Clubhouse to Courts
- Private Voluntary Donations from members to help facility improvements to happen sooner
- Russell Finch joins the committee as Competitions Secretary
- Elaine McCully takes on Social & Fundraising
Go to the Members’ Area for a copy of the presentation in PDF form, the AGM Minutes, the 2015 Accounts and the Cash-Flow Forecasts to 2025. Click here.