A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO SEE AND HEAR THE ULTIMATE ELTON –FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY.
The Ultimate Elton is a top line tribute act ; just look at the testimonials. http://ultimateelton.com/testimonials/ . People who have worked with the real Elton John are impressed by the Ultimate experience. Some tribute artists look like their idol, some sound like their idol. Paul Bacon as Elton John does both! Close your eyes and you won’t believe your ears, open your eyes and you won’t believe them either! You simply won’t find a closer tribute to Sir Elton John.
This performance is organised by the Rotary Club of Easthampstead to raise funds for KIDS. The KIDS charity (Working with disabled children, young people and their families) operate in the Bracknell and Wokingham Boroughs.
KIDS approach is to empower disabled children and young people to develop their skills and abilities. We create opportunities for them to take part in positive play, learning, leisure, employment training and social activities. We are a unique organisation basing our success upon building a close partnership with parents and providing real solutions to the difficulties which disabled children can face.
KIDS provides a wide range of services to disabled children, young people and their families, through these we aim to:
- Equip parents with extra skills and confidence to nurture and develop their disabled child
- Enable disabled children to have a happy childhood
- Support teenagers and young adults to develop practical, social and interpersonal skills, challenge discrimination and achieve their goals
- Provide parents with support and breaks from the pressures of caring for a disabled child
- Provide fun activities and support for siblings of disabled children and young carers
- Assist local authorities and other organisations in making their facilities accessible and welcoming to all disabled children and young people
Any club member who wishes to advertise a charity event on the website should contact Club Secretary, Mike Smith.